Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sometimes picture are better then words...no?


  Sometimes we need the light to shine through the darkness, but the thing is....how wonderful is the light that finally shines though. Sometimes I can't even find the words to describe the feelings I am having, but this picture is exactly what I would describe, if I did have the words at the time. Take a look and ponder it. Tell me what it means to you. I already know what it means to me, and judging from my previous posts, I'm sure all my followers (the millions! LOL) will understand me a bit more. Looking for your feedback.  Goodnight!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Somehow it speaks of exploration. It becomes metaphorical. The river of life. The journey through night and day, light and darkness. It provokes thoughts about such explorers as Lewis and Clark through uncharted waters, and wildernesses. It provokes thoughts about the inner journey we each are on, and catching glimpses of enlightenment on a rare day.

    ReplyDelete