Sunday, April 17, 2011

September 11

I know I know. It's not that time of the year. I was watching "Remember Me". What does Sept 11 represent to you? Where were you and what were you doing. I for one will start. I was taking a final exam in my first semester in college about a block away from Empire State Building  and I watched the first tower fall.

What it meant to me is that I always have to be on the lookout to see if this will happen again. It made me analyze every package felt alone while I wait for the 4 train. It made me consider people in general.

1 comment:

  1. The first week of that September, we had just dropped our son to school at NYU only blocks from the Towers. A week later, I heard the news on the car radio, and rushed to his mother's house where we watched the second tower come down. We had several anxious hours trying to contact our son. He called at last from mid-town where he had spent the night. He was fine, but a bit shook up, as you could imagine.

    ReplyDelete