Monday, April 4, 2011

Fear that drives a woman wild

I have revived myself and I stand at the precipice looking down over the cliffs with my hair dangling in the wind. I may falter as I look down on the rocks of my memories and fear them, it keeps me sane. Sanity and fear drive me wild. Don't give me your long worded sorry with the promise of something good. Don't promise something that can never be given...rather accept, accept that chance can not be spoken but lived. Admit that life doesn't live through the words that you utter, but by the experiences that you give. I will not fall through...nor believe your utterances. I will stand in fear of what you proposing, though my fear is a safe haven. It shows me that I am still alive in this body that felt dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment